Monday, November 24, 2008

WE PASSED!

This is going to be short...

We passed our inspection!! HOORAY, HOORAY! We are on our way to get the truck and get ourselves moved in. Kind of rushed and late in the day, and after MUCH drama...

But it's done.

I am SO excited!

I will be without internet for a day or 2...but I am pretty sure I will be busy enough to not miss it too much! :)

Here's to new adventures and new houses!

21 comments:

campblondie said...

Good luck!

The Two of Us!! said...

WOW!! I am soooooo happy for all of you!!
I hope you can all now have a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

Carly said...

What an awesome blessing, Rachel! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Sarah said...

Hooray!!! I saw that you called but we had some people over so I didn't answer.
Anyway, I hope everything goes well and you can get all moved in quickly.

Mary said...

Good luck.

girlsmama said...

Happy moving day! I hope all goes smoothly.

The Wyler Family said...

that's great! i can't wait to see your new place!

Jenny and Travis said...

YYEEEAAAHHH! We're sooo glad for you guys! It was so sad to talk to you earlier today (when the inspection hadn't gone down yet) and hear your disappointed and stressed out voices! Good luck with the move in! Give us a call if you need a break! --Jenny and travis

Nicia said...

Congrats! Good luck with it all.

Doug and Mallena said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to hear from you when you're on the other side of all of this. :)

Katy said...

WHOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! May the rest be a total cinch!

Ivy & Mae said...

good luck!

Melanie said...

Horray! Good luck...hope it is a smooth transition!

Just one more thing to be thankful for!

zealygirl said...

I'm so glad you can move forward with your life. It is so hard to have progress be in someone else's hands and just have to be in holding mode. You've done a great job! Keep it up!

Leavitt Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leavitt Family said...

Are you all done moving?? If not, i'll send josh over tomorrow to help! i feel bad you guys are doing it all yourselves...

Anonymous said...

Congrats and lots of luck, girl! Wish we were there to lend a hand with the move - you can never have too many helpers! I'll send you some good moving vibes from across the country. :)

Kritta22 said...

Oh COngrats! I'm sooo happy for you to get on with your adventure!! Can't wait to hear about it!

Sarah said...

Hooray! I know you are excited and ready for the move to be over. I hope you guys enjoy your new place!

CissaLynn said...

YEAH!!!! By the time you read this, you will be mostly moved in (probably not all unpacked, but mostly moved). Wish I was a little closer and I would come help w/all that unpacking!!!

Btw, I loved your last post and the letter to your children! That is such a great idea for all us moms to do!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING, girl!!!!! :)) I am thankful I found your blog and have gotten to know you! Have a great day!!!

Michelle said...

I'm so glad everything fell into place for you guys! Moving is hard and scary and you can't find anything for weeks, but the kids will have so much fun getting to know their new house. And I'm sure there are only about 50 or so new parks for you guys to go find when you just have to get out of the house... :-) Seriously, I am considering moving there just for the parks and libraries!