Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Changing my style...

I think the women of the middle East have the right idea when it comes to covering all the right parts...

No one sees if they have a bad hair day (or bad hair month, in my case)...

No one sees if they have 3 exploding zits smack dab on the front of their face (all at the same time...I mean, seriously! Give me a BREAK!)

No one sees if their chin is becoming plural...

Where can I pick up one of these things?

16 comments:

Stephanie said...

And they keep you warm in the winter! That is, if they really had winter in the Middle East...

Keely said...

Lol! We all have days, or weeks, or even months like this!!! I understand!!! :)

Katy said...

OOOOooo.. I loove this idea... the beauty of it is that we would come off as being "mysterious" instead of "slovenly". I've always wanted to be considered mysterious-- too bad my whole existence I've been called "quirky" and "spazzy"... the direct antithesis of the very word.... wo is me.

Let's check if Target sells em!

Kemi said...

hee hee hee... plural chins. That's funny.

What ISN'T funny is when they start sprouting hairs, so at least you have THAT to be grateful for, right? :D

Red Rock Motors Inc. said...

You are too funny! Let me know where you pick one up! I might want one too.

Rachel Chick said...

Totally feel ya! I have probaby 4 zits right now and I've been having a terrible hair and skin week . . . maybe it's too much sugar - who knows. :) All I can say is - order me one too!

Camille said...

ha ha. plural chins. love it. And people say that a lot of these women are oppressed- you have brought up a wonderful point of the complete freedom these clothes could bring. Love it.

Mindy said...

Ack... the zits. I've been enjoying two right between my eyes.

Breezi@ Not Your Average Fairytale said...

When you find out where to get them, send the info my way... I feel like I need one too. :o)

Kritta22 said...

Oh can you imagine how creative we could be with our eye makeup?! I mean if that's really the only thing you have to work on...fun, fun fun!!

Doug and Mallena said...

You're too funny! Yes, this would make life a lot easier. However; I'm not sure I could handle the black during summer heat. Do you think they sell them in a nice breathable cotton, and maybe in a pink shade?

Kathy Whittle said...

This is why I read your blog - I always get such a good laugh!

Karen said...

Haven't caught up on posts for a while...You have really been busy! Gotta love those pancake days:) We recently had pecan pumpkin pancakes with caramel syrup and whip cream...YUM! I will have to try some other of your suggestions...pancakes could be a whole new entree!! Bummer about poopy clean-ups. I haven't been there for quite a while...bigger bummer is later in life I'll probably be in diapers myself!

zealygirl said...

You are one of the women on this planet that DOESN'T need such apparel. You are beautifully you, and even though you see the zits in all their splendor, I'd bet 99% of everyone else doesn't look for them. The 1% that do aren't really worth worrying about.

Malissa said...

I could use one for my chins that I am working on too! I can totally relate!

Why is it always easier to see the bad things so much clearer, than we see the good things, in ourselves? I have yet to figure this out. Don't be down. The zits go away pretty quickly at least!

Robin and Stephenie said...

great Idea! love it