So cute! Great picture. I wish Kaia would sit still long enough for me to get a pic. He really is a sweet little boy. Love it!
When did he grow up!?! He is so adorable! Cute pic.
He is so darn handsome!
What a handsome young man. I can't believe how grown up he looks!
This picture makes him look so old. He is an absolutely beautiful child. I know you probably shouldn't call boys beautiful, but oh well, that's what he is---in a masculine sort of way. :)
I just want to squish and love him! SO CUTE!
He's getting so grown up! What a cutie!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
So cute! Great picture. I wish Kaia would sit still long enough for me to get a pic. He really is a sweet little boy. Love it!
When did he grow up!?! He is so adorable! Cute pic.
He is so darn handsome!
What a handsome young man. I can't believe how grown up he looks!
This picture makes him look so old. He is an absolutely beautiful child. I know you probably shouldn't call boys beautiful, but oh well, that's what he is---in a masculine sort of way. :)
I just want to squish and love him! SO CUTE!
He's getting so grown up! What a cutie!
Post a Comment