That is a funny pic.
I love this picture, it is SO funny!
Love it! Sad Halloween is gone! Loved using the 50mm 1.8 and am going to get it.!
I love this picture - Jack-o-lanterns always look so sad by the time Halloween is over.
Sad. The pumpkin is even sad about it too!
love the pic! Evelyn loves it too. On pbskids.org there is a section called "Sid the Sciece Kid" with a song all about decay. Evelyn is really into decaying things, especially pumpkins right now. Good shot!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That is a funny pic.
I love this picture, it is SO funny!
Love it! Sad Halloween is gone! Loved using the 50mm 1.8 and am going to get it.!
I love this picture - Jack-o-lanterns always look so sad by the time Halloween is over.
Sad. The pumpkin is even sad about it too!
love the pic! Evelyn loves it too. On pbskids.org there is a section called "Sid the Sciece Kid" with a song all about decay. Evelyn is really into decaying things, especially pumpkins right now. Good shot!
Post a Comment