Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Some days

Some days are so crummy you can't even think of anything to say. I wrote a whole post out and I can't even post it because it would make no sense to anyone but me...

And no matter what I write now, it won't come out right.

So, good night. Postless, thoughtless night.

11 comments:

Stephanie said...

I have days like that. I usually don't bother trying to post, because my posts barely make sense sometimes as it is. They would be totally illegible if I had a crummy day.

Hope tomorrow is better for you.

Sarah said...

Sorry about the crummy day. Sometimes less is more...I think this post was perfect. :) I hope that came out right, I don't mean it in a bad way.
I Hope tomorrow's better.

Kritta22 said...

Go write on our blog!! Do it...it will make you feel better!
I hope tomorrow is better!

zealygirl said...

I hope tomorrow is a better day!

Kathy Whittle said...

I hope tomorrow's tons better for you!!

Melinda said...

Hoping today goes better!

The Wyler Family said...

i hope today is a much better day for you!

Jenny and Travis said...

Sorry you had a crummy day yesterday (was there no Ben and Jerry's left to brighten it just a little? =). Hope your day today is much better! --Jenny

Jenny and Travis said...

P.S. We made your tortellini dish last night and it was sooo scrumptious (not quite as good as when you made it though, but you are the master chef). Thanks for sharing your great recipes with us! --Jenny

Sean said...

I have days like that too. I'm glad you still wrote though ... happy tomorrow :)

Sarah said...

Everyday is like that for me that is why I don't blog everyday! LOL j/k No my life is just boring. haha. I am sorry that you didn't have a good day. Tomorrow is always a new day.