Jenna, you make me laugh! Does she have a cold (referring to the tissues here)? I wish we could be there to see your kids on Christmas morning. Kids just seem to make Christmas really come alive, and feel that much more special. --Jenny
I just wonder how long the gifts will be manageable. I'd like to hear the conversation the year she asks for a horse, a baby sister, and a diamond necklace!
Obviously you are a great Mom because she is pretty down-to-earth (not wanting everything from the catalogs).
Taylor was reading this one over my shoulder (a picture of Santa always pricks his curiosity) and he laughed and said, "man, wish you had that same wish list!!"
he should get the box of kleenex for when I UNLOAD MY wishlist on him... bwahahahahaha
I love her little simple list. I wish that as they got older the list would still be this simple. Why is it when we grow up, everything becomes complicated? Such cute requests!
It reminds me of the year our kids got some huge Santa gifts, and all Kendra could tell anyone she got was a box of Powerpuff Girl bandaids. (An afterthought at the bottom of her stocking.)
Sounds better than what my son wants. He's been going through every magazine I get in the mail and has been marking the most expensive stuff. Yikes! Not only did he mark toys but he also marked all the sparkly Christmas decorations and a disco ball. He's been wanting a disco ball since he was 2. I don't know where that idea came from.
My mom had to limit Samuel and Rheanna to ten items each on their wish list. They were both going quite overboard! It's nice to know that Jenna will be easy to please. :-)
So sweet. I love this stage because they are satisfied with so little...one day when she's begging for a MAC or Ipod or whatever you will miss the box of tissue requests!
23 comments:
A box of tissues? Kids are a hoot!
Jenna, you make me laugh! Does she have a cold (referring to the tissues here)? I wish we could be there to see your kids on Christmas morning. Kids just seem to make Christmas really come alive, and feel that much more special. --Jenny
So easy to please. I love it!
I just wonder how long the gifts will be manageable. I'd like to hear the conversation the year she asks for a horse, a baby sister, and a diamond necklace!
Obviously you are a great Mom because she is pretty down-to-earth (not wanting everything from the catalogs).
At least she knows what she wants!
Your poo post cracked me up... you sure have a way of putting things. :-)
That is so funny that she would ask for those things! Definitely do-able!
LOL You know you can send an email to Santa...I'll have to find the link.
Taylor was reading this one over my shoulder (a picture of Santa always pricks his curiosity) and he laughed and said, "man, wish you had that same wish list!!"
he should get the box of kleenex for when I UNLOAD MY wishlist on him... bwahahahahaha
oh jenna, you are the BEST
Lucky you! What an easy shopping list!
That makes shopping easy. It's so nice when kids are little!
I love her little simple list. I wish that as they got older the list would still be this simple. Why is it when we grow up, everything becomes complicated? Such cute requests!
It reminds me of the year our kids got some huge Santa gifts, and all Kendra could tell anyone she got was a box of Powerpuff Girl bandaids. (An afterthought at the bottom of her stocking.)
Happy shopping!
Nice! My kids are too young to get the whole asking for gifts- phew... made it one more year.
Oh my goodness, that is WAY too cute! So practical! Tissues?! Ha ha ha! She's a girl who knows what she wants!
By the way, yes...that is my family blog. Thanks for the picture compliments!
That is so stinkin' adorable! How is the move coming? What is your time frame?
Sounds better than what my son wants. He's been going through every magazine I get in the mail and has been marking the most expensive stuff. Yikes! Not only did he mark toys but he also marked all the sparkly Christmas decorations and a disco ball. He's been wanting a disco ball since he was 2. I don't know where that idea came from.
That's AWESOME!!!!
My mom had to limit Samuel and Rheanna to ten items each on their wish list. They were both going quite overboard! It's nice to know that Jenna will be easy to please. :-)
My youngest has asked for a baby brother for christmas. HMMM not sure it is EVER gonna happen. I wish his list was simple like jennas!!!
Ha! The lava lamp was my favorite part! Did you tell her those have been banned by the home-fashion police?
So cute! I can't believe the holidays are already here. I love this time of year!
So sweet. I love this stage because they are satisfied with so little...one day when she's begging for a MAC or Ipod or whatever you will miss the box of tissue requests!
Jacob last year wanted "safety scissors" and a yellow "rainbrella" with beads. this year jacob said he just wants santa to surprise him. SWEET!
Post a Comment