Don't know what is up with blogger right now, but it is taking a RIDICULOUSLY long time to upload pics...so, because I waited forever to get these up and because Blogger finally let me, here are my snow pics from yesterday. All melted today...but more in the forecast...
13 comments:
The kids make SNOW look sweet and fluffy and like it's your friend!!! Great pictures, they are too cute!
Snow??? Yikes! Seems like one of the last posts I read of yours was of the beautiful weather you were having.......cute pictures though!
Awww! Sooo cute!!! I am wishing I took some snow pics now! :)) It looks like they had fun!
Wow, I'm so glad we haven't gotten any snow yet. Though I know I'll probably be really excited when we do. Silly, huh? The kids look adorable all bundled up and playing in the snow.
There is nothing like snow to bring out the sparkle in a child's eye!
Awesome pics, I especially love the closeup of Jenna. I still keep wondering why I didn't get your same photography skills... I mean, we were in the same photography class in high school and learned sooooooo much :) Oh, I really liked your comment the other day about "buying up all of the property in Loserville." so funny! We should hold annual depression conferences there, well maybe monthly in my case :)
sorry, that last post was really from "dez". i didn't realize my husbands account was signed in..
Ha, ha, ha, I LOVE Jenna on the table. That is a cute one.
I can't say that I'm missing snow. :)
We have that same bike! Cute pictures!!
Such cute pictures! My kids tell me they want it to snow all the time. Sorry, outta luck.
I can't believe you have snow...truly I am in chock. It's 85 degrees here. I am so jealous! Great pictures, as always!
crazy that it's snowing! it was 24 degrees here last night. what??? hello, florida, please return!
Great pics! You are so talented. My boys are waiting for the snow. They can't wait. They had one night of it and had a blast. Glad it's gone for now-for your move anyway.
Post a Comment