What a wonderful way to spend an evening! Thanks for taking us there (and for taking graduation photos of me)! It was so nice to see such beautiful and vibrant fall foliage, and to be outside! I can't believe you guys have so many great parks over there! --Jenny
8 comments:
Great picture. It really captures fall.
PRETTY! Wow, that's just amazing
Beautiful.
Absolutely breathtaking.
It's so good to have you back! :)
Beautiful! You have a great eye for photography! I can't wait for the mother post tomorrow!
Gorgeous. Really amazing!
What a wonderful way to spend an evening! Thanks for taking us there (and for taking graduation photos of me)! It was so nice to see such beautiful and vibrant fall foliage, and to be outside! I can't believe you guys have so many great parks over there! --Jenny
That picture is brilliant! The colors are fantastic.
Post a Comment