You all know, we have been potty training. Today, after washing my crockpot, I put it on the landing going downstairs to be taken the next trip down. As I was cleaning the kitchen and getting things put away, I saw Kaden run over and stradle the crockput. After warning him to hop off and getting no results, I ran over to reinforce my words.
Too late.
The deed had been done.
Wrong pot Kaden....
32 comments:
Silly goose! But at least he went (straddled in the right position), right? =) --Jenny
Oh my! You are making me SOOO excited to potty train a little boy! Thanks for a few posts on this topic as a warning! : )
Loved the cupcakes! The frosting was adorable!
I love the title... hilarious!
eeewww! I'm so scared of potty training!!
oh no!!!!! he's gonna LOVE that story when he's older!
oh no he didn't
I can't stop laughing! He even has Brandon beat on this one!
Mom
That's hilarious! Joe says "that a kid!" haha. Now, from mom to mom, I say "poor you!"
OH THANK YOU!!!! i NEEDED a good laugh today!!
HAA HAAA HAA That is hilarious!! At least it wasn't a BIG job!
just making memories! how funny!
Oh my! That is hysterical! At least it wasn't the carpet.
ALright, I was a little dissappointed there wasn't a picture. Hilarious!
Mindi
LOL...that is too funny. At least it wasn't the floor or his bed right? LOL
this cracked me up. should i be weary about eating any of your crockpot meals??! hehe!
chuckle, chuckle...
Remind me not to eat crockpot stew if we ever make it out there? :-)
Thanks for the good laugh!
what a funny boy!!
When I read the title of this post I got a big smile on my face. What a funny story! Did you end up laughing after all was said and done?!?
I'm glad I'm not coming to your house for dinner anytime soon. :) That is TOO funny! Thanks for sharing these little moments. I'm sure they aren't fun for you at the moment, but they are so fun to read, and I'm sure you can enjoy the situation after a few days. ;)
Oh my gosh! Too funny & how cute! Well, at least he's got the right idea! Can't really be mad at him for trying!
What will you do with the crock pot now? --Jenny
Sometimes you can't explain being the mother of boys. I think that story explains it!! SO cute!
that is hilarious!!! we're going to start potty training connor in a couple of months. good luck!
HAAAAA!!!! I love it!!!! Hilarious!!!! :))
Oh, goodness! Funny story, but I hope you never have to relive it!
Yuck! So sick! But definitely funny--thanks for sharing. :)
This is so funny! Thanks for the laugh. I, too, am now looking forward to potty training my little boy. What fun! ha! :)
Did you just throw it away?
PLEASE TELL ME YOU THREW THAT SUCKER AWAY!!! that is too funny.
I can't believe he did that. That is too funny.
Post a Comment