After some cutting and pinning and sewing, we ended up with this shirt! It's a cute little tanktop and a mini jacket over it. (marked with terrible pictures that I took as we rushed to get everyone ready for bed)

This is the tanktop part--
It was a pretty simple project--Jenna is pretty happy and I am excited to see her wear it tomorrow. :) All from a secondhand t-shirt.
Sigh...lots of sewing, a trip to the library, playing with the neighbors, and an assortment of other to-do's today have worn me out! And for all you guessing that there is baby #4 on the way, DREAM ON! :) I am SOOOOO not pregnant-- I am just sleep deprived and that apparently makes me dream crazy things when I DO get to sleep. :)
15 comments:
Way cute shirt! You are so talented. :-) Sounds like you had a fun day, despite being worn out.
Wow! That is awesome! You are so creative and motivated. You go girl!
So impressed by your amazing talents!! You are incredible! Also... I was one of those who were wondering..... but you set me straight!
Can I just tell you that that shirt is adorable! Great job!
haha-- i didn't even read this post before i commented on your last post! ok, so i guess i'll have to believe you on the "not with child" part... but ya never know!!!
love the top, Jenna is a total model, she could make you some serious buck working for you in your new line of children's clothes... oh, you didn't hear? you're gonna start your own business!!! (cuz it's not like you're exhausted already!)
Can I be your neighbor? I just wanna come be with you and adsorb all your knowledge!?
Great job!
Why you gotta play with our emotions like that? I was ready to make you a baby quilt! Geewiz! (I totally kid. I didn't even think about it until you said something!)
:)
very good job!
Way cute! I wish I could sew!
All your sewing has inspired me. I bought two dress patterns and 1 1/2 yards of heart fabric yesterday (all for under $10! Hooray!) so I can make Hannah some basic dresses for spring/summer.
I am NOT a seamstress by any means, but I think I can sew straight enough to make an a-line dress with a cap sleeve. :)
Jenna's outfit is DARLING. Did you use a pattern or create your own?
Super cute! You are on a sewing storm lately! Love it! I'm so excited to be able to live close to you soon so that I CAN absorb all of your sewing knowledge! I'd love to get together to go fabric shopping and do sewing projects with you!! Can't wait to see what you come up with next! --Jenny
Very cute shirt! - Emily would love that style. Too bad all I make are hooded towels...... Anyway, Jenna looks adorable.
Jenna is so cute! Great job on the shirt!!
Fabulous! Looks so so cute!
Very cute shirt. I love the color too.
are you serious? you're incredible. i believe i would SERIOUSLY injure myself if i even thought about attempting that!
Post a Comment