Sunday, February 15, 2009

LUCKY YOU!

Lucky you!

The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:

1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make! (Though I hope you will!)
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It'll be done this year. {might be a little while}
4. You have no clue what it's going to be. It may be a story. It may be poetry or maybe even some creation I haven't even invented yet. I may draw or paint something. I may bake you something and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure!
5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.

The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must repost this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog. The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me!
* * *Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it!* * *

11 comments:

Karie said...

Lucky, lucky, lucky ME! What a fun little game. Although I'm not sure I'll get 5 comments on my blog, my friends and family usually call me instead of leaving a comment. We'll see what happens when there's a prize involved! ;)

hotmama03 said...

I am number 2 by chance, i had some free time and I cant believe it pays off to goof around on the puter!!! I cant wait to see what it could be :)

Charles & Amanda said...

Fun! Fun! I am so going to do this. What a great way to be creative. I can't wait to see what I get, and look forward to coming up with things for my 5 people.

Dez said...

Sweet! Could mine be for you to fly out here and redecorate my house?? J/K Anything created by Rachel is guaranteed to be absolutely fab!

Justin said...

We did it! This is a neat little idea. Can't wait to see what we win. We never win anything. Thanks for sharing this one with us!!

Jenny and Travis said...

This is a great idea, Rachel, and a fun way to work on your talents! (I was going to comment when only 3 people had commented, but I had no idea what I would make for people if I did, and when I read the post again to reconsider, the last 2 spots had been snatched up!) I'm sure everyone's going to LOVE what you send them though! You are so creative and crafty! --Jenny

zealygirl said...

Bumma, I missed out! I'll have to watch closer for a repeat in the future!

Ivy & Mae said...

I'm very curious to see what you will be making!

Kemi said...

I'm curious, too. Congratulations to the lucky five!

(I KNEW I should have skipped out on Sacrament Meeting... darn it.)

I'm kidding. I really am. :)

Charles & Amanda said...

Yes you can sign up on mine...now what to make???

Katy said...

well dang internet connection!!! that's such a cool idea, my sis in law is doing the same thing and I'll be getting/giving something awesome! i'm sort of wanting to see what you make for your top 5, if you get bored you can post photos of what you made? hehe?