It's true. My mom is here--visiting for almost a week. FUN, FUN, FUN.
We're busy, busy sewing tonight, so this update will be brief. :)
My mom was so nice to bring Bajio sweet rice and honey chicken with her--oh how I miss that place!! It's all bagged and in the freezer, waiting for a special occasion. :)
We had a good day--pretty relaxed. Lots of book reading and game playing--and Brandon and I were able to run some errans without the kids, which was MUCH appreciated!!!
I have so many things I want to do and show my mom while she is here--not nearly enough days! I love having her here--just makes life better to have family around!!
Am off to sew--superhero capes, here we come!
13 comments:
Horray for moms! Mine is coming in a week and 6 months is too long apart! Glad she is with you, soak it up!
Hey Rachel, well I just caught up on your blog which i haven't been able to look at in like 2 weeks! I LOVE your idea to take pictures of vintage kitchen items and use them for art! That's going to look awesome! I also love how you spray paint things brown, brush htem with bronze and then brown again...I'm totally going to rip that idea off for some picture frames!!! Thanks for sharing all of your ideas and have fun with your mom!
Oh yeah! Have a blast!!
I hope you guys have the best time ever! Mom's are so great! I am going to spend some time with mine this summer. I can't wait to see the super hero capes.
I think it's great you are able to have so much family visiting. Enjoy her stay!
have fun! I look forward to seeing your capes.
Im so glad you found me on face book and you have a blog its so fun to read. Tell your mom I said Hello and have fun while she is there.
There is nothing like having your Mommy over to your house to visit. The only problem is too much to do with too little time. Take advantage of her being with you. Maybe a date with Brandon?!? Have a great time!!
That's so fun that you get your mom for a whole week. I wish I could have a visit from my mom too, oh the fun we would have! Enjoy your week!
Awww! There is nothin' like having your momma around!!! Have a great time w/her!!! :))
Can't wait to see those capes!!! :)
I'm SO glad you're mom was able to come. She's been so excited about her visit! Have a wonderful time!!
Yeah for Moms! I hope you guys squeeze in all you can and really make some good memories! (and mayhem, but that seems kind of unavoidable...)
Hope you're having an enjoyable vacation with your mom! Can't wait to see pictures of those superhero capes--so fun! --Jenny
Post a Comment