Top 10 reasons I LOVE potty training..10. It's always FUN to buy 40% more toilet paper than you usually use...
9. When else will you have the chance to sit on the bathroom floor and read stories to your prince while he sits constipated on the porcelain throne??
8. The normal "sit and do business" doesn't apply--the entertaining potty positions are quite fascinating.
7. It's really convenient to drop everything every 15-20 minutes to give reminders.
6. It is thoroughly enjoyable to rinse poop from brand new undies...
5. Cleaning the trail of "attempts" and keeping other little hands out of it!
4. LOTSA nude...ALL the time.
3. Being homebound rocks! (......um.....ya....not)
2. Potty treats=candy .....candy=energy....energy=less sleep.
1. Life's an adventure always guessing if it's a spilled glass of water or if someone sprung a leak.
15 comments:
lol! i am soooooo with you on this sister! great pictures. :)
hahaha!!! Oh great list, hilarious!! And the pictures are classic! Love that these can and will be used against him in the "court of law"... aka, black mail!
You totally crack me up! Thanks for always giving me a giggle when I need it. I'm so not looking forward to potty training. Anya was a breeze. I don't think I will be quite as lucky with Aaron.
You have just outlined why I'm SO hesitant to begin this in earnest! Good luck!
HAAAAA!!! Too funny!!! And quite true!!! :))
LOVE the pics, too!!! :)
I know what you mean. I finally broke down and potty trained Kaia in November but I waited, and waited. Then I decided that I better do it before she was 3! LOL Good luck hopefully he will catch on quick.
That was great....although I am now even looking LESS forward to doing this myself in a few months =)
Potty training is so hard. Sure hope he gets the hang of it soon. I did love the pics. Especially the one of him standing on the seat. So cute!
Potty Training is just one of those things...that have to be done & no one like doing it.
Good luck! I'm so glad Jadyn was eager & willing. She was done at 21 months! I couldn't believe it.
I have a 3-day potty trainer e-book. If you want it, let me know and I'll send it to you. She really was potty trained in 3 days!
I hear ya!
Hilarious pictures! Thanks for sharing!
oh sheesh. when i am potty training my kiddies i am TOTALLY calling you for back up and moral support :)
It's great you can have fun with thihs. I do have to say, I am SO GLAD I'm done with the potty training thing. It was by far my least favorite part of having a toddler!
You have the best attitude!!! :) Your list made me laugh. I can't wait for when I get to join the potty training club.
you should publish this!
Post a Comment