We absolutely HAD to take advantage of the sunshine, so we went to a park close by our house. We ran and played to our hearts content. My kids are so beautiful in the sunshine...so full of life and laughter. It made my heart so happy to see them run around like crazy!
I know the following picture isn't necessarily "correct" or "beautiful", but I actually love this picture because of the way it makes me feel...
The boys LOVED, LOVED, LOVED swinging. Kaden is talking more and more and his little voice pleading for me to "push" over and over just melted my heart! Spencer just giggled and giggled...
Jenna's imagination comes even more to life than normal when she is outside--wow is she a funny girl.

One question...where on earth did my baby boys go???


What a wonderful afternoon...it felt good to fill our lungs with fresh air and get all the wiggles out. :) I am sure this is short lived for now...and we will probably see snow again. But I will all the sunshine I can get and be grateful for it!
We had the missionaries over for dinner and tried a tasty new recipe. While they were here Jenna talked and talked and talked and makes up the funniest stories, etc. (this has become a dinnertime issue lately! She talks so much that we all finish eating before she even starts!) And then she said some pretty humiliating things...and I am not so sure how I feel about her sharing our lives details and airing our dirty laundry, so to speak. :) I kind of liked when the kids didn't understand anything and certainly couldn't repeat it!
Brandon is gone studying now and I think I am going to park myself in front of the sewing machine and work on some projects! :) HOORAY!
7 comments:
I love your pictures--your kids look so happy and free to be outside. We're getting nothing but WIND here. Sigh......
Looks so nice to be outside in short sleeved shirts. It snowed here today. In Washington!! Not happy about that. Not at all
That one picture makes ME feel happy too! I love that you are enjoying some fresh air and sunshine... still pretty gloomy out here (even though it's a warmer gloom than usual!)
your kids make me SMILE
glorious! Glad you enjoyed your day out!
I need to get the kids to a park or something. Now I feel bad! It's been damp with slight rain, maybe we'll have better weather today.
Where didyour baby boys go?
Leave it to your children to make you the most proud and the most embarrassed, often at the same time.
(Just wait until they walk in on you-- *ahem*-- and create a scenario that helps them make sense of what they witnessed... and then they share that story with anyone who will listen.
That happened to one of my friends. Yeah...) :)
That "bad" picture of Spencer is my FAVORITE. It brought back memories of laying on my back and spinning around in circles until I was too dizzy to stand up straight.
Everyone looks so happy to be outside. I feel bad sometimes because Tuscanee LOVES when we leave the house. I wonder if I keep her inside too much?!?
I agree ... I think spring is around the corner. Yea for playing at the park.
Post a Comment