Friday, February 27, 2009

Let the fun begin

Ladies and Gentlemen...Boys and Girls....blog subscribers and blog browsers...

The studying has paid off! I am super proud of my husband who finished midterms with an A on his last test. We made it through the week...the grueling study hours, the lack of sleep...and as of 10:34 a.m. on Febraury 27, Brandon is officially on Spring Break. HOORAY!!!!

LET THE FUN BEGIN!!!!

17 comments:

Brooke said...

Sure wish BYU had a Spring Break. I would love it. Six years of school-we finish in April with a Masters and not one Spring Break. All I can say is count your blessings, girl :) Have a great break!

Michelle said...

Way to go! You made it through another test week!

Now take a breathe, and have a nap.... :-)

Cassie and Mark said...

Congratulations to you both!

Sarah said...

Hooray! I hope you guys have a good, fun filled, sleep filled spring break.

Breezi@ Not Your Average Fairytale said...

YAY!!

Congrats to Brandon on getting an A. He gets a gold star in my book!

Doug and Mallena said...

Enjoy your spring break! I hope all of your plans work out exactly how you want them to. Good job Brandon on the A! I'm sure that's a nice feeling after all of your hard studying.

Melinda said...

Awesome!

Hey, I'm looking for an excuse to photograph a neat mosaic/statue outside of the local firestation. Was wondering if we can do 'hero' or 'art' or 'occupation' or something that I can have fun with this on Mission 24?

ellsworth family said...

Hooray, hooray, HOORAY! Drink up and savor this school-free time as a family.
Way to go Brandon!

Katy said...

THREE CHEERS!!!!!!!!!! SO happy for you guys! Way to GO on the A-- smart man! Enjoy the break... I'm excited to see all the fun you'll be having next week!

Unknown said...

What a great feeling! Yay!

princess jen said...

Woo-hoo! Super excited for you!

B-Blogit said...

YAY!!! Go have fun! Congrats on the A!

Kathy and Dave Whittle said...

CONGRATULATIONS, BRANDON!! You definitely deserve a break. Have a wonderful time with the family!

Kathy and Dave Whittle said...

Oh, by the way, Rachel, YOU deserve a break too! :)

Marnie said...

Congratulations to Brandon! I hope you have a wonderful spring break.

Mary H. said...

Whooo hoooo....WTG!

Now it's time to relax a bit. You two work so hard.

Malissa said...

Yeah for spring break! And what a way to end test week---with an A. Here's to hoping that spring break goes slow enough so you can enjoy every minute of it. Hope you all have fun together this week.