Ever feel like you are just completely worn out?
Ever feel like you have no desire to do anything but sit and watch TV?
Ever feel like you would feel GUILTY just sitting and watching TV and not doing anything else at the same time?
Ever feel so excited that your kids are in bed and dinner is put away and the day is over?
Ever feel like you shouldn't have eaten that Reeces that was sitting in your freezer because you still want to munch on something else and it was basically wasted calories?
{Sigh}
Getting over the guilt and gonna watch me some TV while the kids are fast asleep and Brandon is away studying...and I am going to try to not feel bad about it.
12 comments:
You watch that TV and just soak up the blissful "you" time! I'll not feel guilty about it for you too!--Jenny
Heeeey, that's ME you're describing!!!
(I kid.)
What I've found is, as long as it doesn't become a pattern, you're very much entitled to sit on the couch and eat a frozen Reeses (and whatever else you want) while channel-surfing through mindless television drivel.
You've EARNED it.
Here's what I do...I sit and watch tv to my hearts content, but as soon as I see the hubby's car lights in the driveway, I hurry and turn off the tv and pack my arms full of stuff. That way it looks like you've been working oh so hard. ;) Just kidding.
...kind of.
don't you dare feel guilty! it's alright!
the jumper and the shirt are SOOO cute!
Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. YES!!!
(just answering!)
I was going to say exactly what Katy said! Yes 5x over! :)
I feel that way all the time ... I am so glad someone else feels the same way. You need to enjoy some YOU time and watch lots of t.v.
uggghhhh that's me tonight. except instead of reeses i had cookie dough and now i am totally regretting it!
Im right there with you and sometimes even super mom needs to take off the cape. Enjoy the me time you earned it being a wonderful wife and mom. And I got the 12x12 blog up, Hope you enjoy it.
All too often lately. I like to blame it on the winter weather. But I think it may just be me. At least there's room for improvement!
NO WAY! Don't you dare feel guilty. You watch all the TV you want!
Seriously, if you don't make yourself a priority you will have nothing left for those cute little kiddos of yours. Have fun and eat a Reese's for me!
I always feel guilty when I watch TV...even if I have nothing else to do.
I hope you enjoyed your time. Now tests are over for a week, so take lots of time to enjoy yourself while Brandon is around to help!
Post a Comment