Friday, February 27, 2009

Steak n' Shake on a Friday night.

There is a restuarant here called Steak n' Shake that we have never been to. It has become pretty much tradition that the last day of finals we always celebrate by going out to eat. Maybe because I am completely out of steam and we would probably end up eating Ramen noodles. :) We had some coupons to go here and decided to give it a try. We actually thought it was just a fast food place. But it ended up being a pretty fun sit down place with cheap food. :)

When we were seated they gave us these great little car kits to put together, complete with stickers. It really made for great entertaining while we waited for our food.




Of course, Jenna's was pink. Always pink, pink, pink. :)




The food was really just pretty okay. But the MILKSHAKE was SOOO DELICIOUS! WOW! We decided that we probably won't eat there again, but we will DEFINITELY go back back for a shake sometime. :)


Who knew one shake could go so far? We all shared it...



And I had to put a picture of Brandon, since we were celebrating HIM...but he just gave me a surprised look.
The kids were so funny with their cars. During dinner, I put the cars on the window ledge so they weren't in the way. The kids immediately put their little toys (that we always seem to have with us) in them like they were driving. Pretty smart kiddies, I would say. :)



Was a fun night...especially since we didn't have to cook or clean up. :) So glad it's Friday.


6 comments:

ZealyGirlie said...

The atmosphere there looks really fun. I'm glad you guys are celebrating a great job!

B-Blogit said...

how cool is that place! you can always go to resturaunt.com and get gift certificats at a lower price and then use them at places. there are terms and conditions like 18% gratuity or purchase of a minimum of $35 or something. might want to check that out there though ands save money.
Thank goodness for coupons though huh!

Mindy said...

Rach, I love your pictures so much! What lens do you use?

I love the picture on your next post with Jenna and the mannequins... so funny!

Breezi@ Not Your Average Fairytale said...

My favorite thing their is their Carmel Turtle Sip-able sundae. (although I get mine w/o the nuts)
DELISH!
Chip loves their fruit and yogurt milkshake.
we've never actually eaten there... just got milkshakes.
There is one a mile away from us, and when you have a hankering for a GOOD milkshake... MCD's just isn't going to cut it!


Ohh... congrats on the sewing table! What an awesome deal/piece of furniture!

ellsworth family said...

Sounds like so much fun!

Katy said...

LOVE. THEIR. MILKSHAKES!!!!!!!

love the pictures too, you make the restaurant (which was originally just cute to me) look SO COOL and vintage-y... you have a great eye!