My mom and I have always loved to sing together--and I have missed that the past few years. Thankfully, we have the chance to sing today in church. We picked a song that is one of our favorites to sing together, called the Midnight Hour (Jackman music). It is about the parable of the 10 virgins and being ready for the Savior's coming.
I know we aren't professal, we haven't sang in a long time, and it was recorded on a digital camera not in a fancy studio, but here we are practicing (at least our voices).
(and thank you Bernice for playing for us!! You're great!)
A little Sunday music for you...
16 comments:
you should record a cd. i would buy it! i wish i could sing but i cant carry a tune at all. beautiful.
Beautiful! Add that to your list of wonderful talents!
One of my favorite things in life is to hear the two of you sing. Thank you for letting me be there thru the recording. It was beautiful. Love, DAD
I know you tried to make excuses that you haven't sung in awhile, and it was done on a video recorder, but it's BEAUTIFUL! Good luck today at church!
You both sounded beautiful! I can't believe I haven't heard you sing before Rachel--you have SUCH a pretty voice! Thanks for sharing your talents with us! --Jenny
Sounds good, sounds good. Thanks for sharing!
glad you guys are having such a fun and productive time together. you sounded fantastic today!
great job! your voices blend beautifully!
You guys sound great! I really like the song too. I had never heard it before.
Awwww! Rachel, it was BEAUTIFUL!!! I loved it!! Thank you for sharing!!! :)) I wish I could sing like that (I love to sing, and I DO sing, but probably shouldn't). lol!!! :))
You guys are just like an awesome duo!
Beautiful, gave me chills. thanks for posting and sharing your talents.
You guys sounded wonderful at church. I'm glad you're having fun with your mom.
Beautiful! I am glad that you were able to sing with your mom at church. Wish I could have been there to witness it, but thank you for sharing the recording. Absolutely beautiful!
Mindi :)
Of COURSE you can sing. Is there anything you can't do? :)
(When I'm resurrected, I totally want to come back as YOU.)
It was beautiful.
I've never heard that song before, and I really enjoyed it.
Aunt Anita said you had a lovely voice. She was right. It's such a sweet, clear soprano. Im assuming you're the soprano. If not,your mom has a sweet clera soprano voice :) The whole thing was very nice.
NO WAY!!!! I totally don't believe that's you two, it's gotta be two professionals, like Kelly Clarkson and Mariah Carey! You both sound amazing! It's a beautiful song, wish we were there to experience it LIVE!
Post a Comment