
Yep, Brandon was accepted to his first choice program in Temple, Texas for a 3 year residency. We will move the end of May or beginning of June--
We are ANXIOUS, we are EXCITED, and we truly feel SO blessed...
Now time to sort through those winter boots and coats and stock up on shorts! :)
29 comments:
YAY!!! Congrats again!!! So sad to see you guys leave in a few months. Ethan is so sad to hear that Kaden is moving away.
Yay! Congrats!!
YEAH!! That's awesome and what a great part of Texas. You will love it and so glad he got a his first choice!
HOORAY!!! You have an answer! Texas will be so lovely, with so many new adventures!!! i won't lie and same I'm not a little bit jealous . . . :) I love new adventures!!!
Yay! We lived in Houston for awhile and loved it! It will be great! good luck.
NC would've been better, but I'm so excited for you!!! I don't know where Temple is, but Texas is great. Hot, but great! ;) I'm just excited for you that now you can plan the next phase of your lives! :)
congrats! such exciting news!
It must feel so good to just KNOW where you're going so you can start to plan! Congrats on your #1 choice, I know B has worked so hard, and you have been so supportive! You guys deserve it!
Don't get rid of too many winter clothes, you might just need 'em when you come home for Christmas! :)
That's great news that you guys got your top choice. Congrats. AND you are closer to home now. So happy for you guys!
Congrats!! I have been thinking of you all day!! I am so glad he got his first pick and that all of your worry can now be over!
(I feel as though I've known you forever, by the way!)
Congratulations! How exciting. I have no idea where temple is but my sister will be in Austin this summer. Anyway good for you guys for getting your first pick! Now, good luck with the move!
Hooray! First choice? That is really, really great. I'm so happy for you- so happy that you finally have an answer! Congratulations!
We'll have to get together before you leave. :D I'm so excited for you guys!
CONGRATS! I am so happy for you guys! We have been in the process of moving, so I've been behind on commenting on blogs. Love all the updates and the great news!
Yay!! That is amazing. Good luck with the packing and moving.
Texas is a wonderful place. Congrats to ya'll. Oh and the only reason I am on top of things is because I have known that we were going to Greenville since interviews so, I sort of starting jumping on my "we are moving" to do list. Matt wouldn't let me say anything until match day. LOL I am so happy for all of us it is going to be nice to move onto the next phase. Congrats again!
GET OUT!!! OH YES!!! We can grow to be Texans together! Yes, Heaven indeed! I am truly SO happy!!!!!! Yeeehhhhawwwwwww yippeeeia!
That was from me, Jessica, I didn't realize it was signed into Ben's account, but Ben is really happy too :)
awesome! Congrats to you all hope the move goes smoothly! I bet you will like it down there!
Congratulations!! You know it's the second largest state in the union right behind Alaska;) It sounds like an awesome opportunity! Is it closer to fam?
Congrats! That will be fun to live somewhere warm for a while! We will sure miss you guys though--Jace is going to be heartbroken :(
Just commented on FB I didn't remember when you are moving, but that's crazy it's the same time as us!
Yay! I really am soo excited for you guys! Congrat!
That is so cool! And then Disneyland is only a hop, skip, and a jump from Texas and then you can visit me! Congrats to you all. So glad the waiting is over and Texas, it couldn't be more awesome! Happy new adventure!
Congratulations! I don't know if you are planning to rent or buy (we have done both the last 2 years) but I ADORE our real estate agent. She's kind of a shark... in the very best way possible. She deals with most of the lds residents... and they all love her too. Anyway- just thought I'd pass on her name and # just in case.
Cheri Hill 254-913-2626
lanefamsix@gmail.com
Congrats!! Have fun in your new adventure!
Congrats! It's such a relief to know that you have matched and know where you're going, right?!! Good luck with your move.
That's so exciting Rachel! Congratulations! Hope your move goes smoothly and that you love your new home!
Woo hooo! Congrats to your hubby! I think you will love the South:) We do! Good luck with the move!
Post a Comment