Thursday, March 24, 2011

Carter-mania

I have decided that no matter how much I try, there will never be an equal amount of pictures of each child.

It seems they each have a time in life where we have a large variety of pictures to choose from. And then there is a drought. And then we do something fun or go on a little vacation and replenish our picture supply. :)

I am sure it looks like Carter is the favored child lately because he gets his own assortment of pictures posted on the blog...Perhaps it's because he is the 4th child and still too little to jump in pictures with the other kids, so I try to even it out with pictures of him :) Perhaps it's because growing so fast--truly right before our eyes. And perhaps it's because he is quite possibly our last baby--and I feel the need to document and soak in every little moment and special smile...just in case.

So today, it's just going to be Carter, in pictures, just because.

It is my favorite thing to hear him humming after he wakes up...
just talking to himself...singing and playing...sooo happy.

DSC_0312



He's getting 2 more teeth this week.

WE. ARE. TIRED.

DSC_0447-2


DSC_0445-2

DSC_0435-2

This is the bear the kids made for him right before he was born...
He thought he was THE COOLEST little boy in the crib holding it. :)

DSC_0423


DSC_0350



DSC_0316


DSC_0341

And here he is being SUCH a good helper.
Cute, small children help disguise the true tragedy of having so much laundry to fold, right? :)
Having my 6 year old sitting on all my piles of laundry wouldn't have been NEARLY as acceptable,
would it now? :)
DSC_0498

So, I'll be back with pictures of other children...they are here, they are good, and they will grace the pages of this blog again soon. :)

6 comments:

Jacqueline said...

My goodness he just keeps getting cutie with every picture I see of him.

crystal carlson said...

Who could resist taking pictures of that cutie! I might have to enlist Bryndee's help with the laundry next time :)

{Alynn} said...

What a heart breaker!

stephanie and sean said...

i could seriously eat him up. how can one little boy be so beautiful and precious and perfect all at once? he has a sweetness to him that i could just drink in all day long. i love these just becasue posts :) more carter please!

Moore Fun said...

He is such a cutie! A M A Z I N G pics!

John and Clara Balsmeier said...

He is adorable!! I love how his eyes pop in the b&w photos.