From the archives of pictures taken in the past couple weeks, came these...
Kaden was sick last week, and by the time he was STARTING to get better, Spencer was getting sick.
And Brandon took his boards test somewhere in there.
So we were all tired, and stressed.
Every time I turned around, I had a sleeping little boy.
And apparently I decided to get in on that action too.
Mom's get tired too--even when they're NOT sick.
Tonight I dug through a bin of old pictures of journals--all the stuff I could salvage from our previous flooding. My heart skipped a beat every time there was hope of seeing one from when I was growing up.
I love looking at them--I treasure them.
It shows me who I was...and what I did...and how I became how I am now.
I was a free spirit in college.
I have some VERY funny pictures of me doing completely random things.
And I have oodles of pictures from high school.
Definitely not camera shy.
But my childhood pictures are few...
I guess you can't pick and choose what stays and goes when natural disasters hit--
which has me thinking of the people in Japan.
And my heart truly feels for them and the situation they are in.
It is yet another sign of the time, and has awakened a sense of urgency in me...
are we ready? Are we prepared? Physically...and spiritually...
There is so much to do to ready ourselves, and our family.
It is very much on my mind.
As is finding out what our future holds...
only 38 hours and 51 minutes till we know our fate.
Though, technically it's only 37 hours and 51 minutes...
Thanks to the daylight savings time. :)
But who is counting, right?
...and....thank you...to those of you who understood me the other day.
thank you...a lot. Your comments meant more than you'll ever know.
Happy Saturday.
Now don't forget to change those clocks! :)

3 comments:
I feel you on the sickness. HOpe your boys are all better by now. I'm DYING to know where you're going to end up, I can't wait to know!! :)
Hooray for daylight savings! :) I hope tomorrow goes quickly for you... I hate waiting. Boy do I hate it! Good luck!
Those are such sweet pictures! Only 24 more hours until you find out--hope it goes by fast for you :)
Post a Comment