Wednesday I got to use another birthday freebie--this time on a little date with Kaden.
I got a free cheesecake shooter, and we got Kaden some brownie bites and we chatted over our delicious dessert! (a HUGE shoutout to Applebees for providing perfectly portioned little desserts! THANK YOU!)
I found out his favorite color is blue--though I knew that already--and that his favorite meal is green bean casserole. And we did a funny mad lib type fill in on the kid's menu while we waited, which ended up being pretty funny.
Am so grateful for our "special time"...for birthday week...and for sweet treats.
(am bummed about the terrible pictures I got in bad lighting with my Ipod...next time, I will just buck up and take my real camera. :( )

4 comments:
You know what I love? I LOVE that we are seeing more and more pictures of you in your posts! Looks like there have been all sorts of fun b-days to celebrate! Fun stuff!
Sooooo cute! He is such a little stud & I love the hat! Glad you guys had a good time!
wow you took those pics with an Ipod!! I think they turned out awesome. Let's face it the lighting in Applebees is not the best photo light for any camera.
That's a cute tradition you do with the kids. I want to do that too!
Post a Comment