Some days I just wake up and the sun is shining and the world just feels right.
Some days my kids MAGICALLY sleep until 7:30--a good hour past normal wakeup.
Some days, I get a good hearty and healthy breakfast on the table...
without waking a soul.
Some days I don't take things for granted...
like the fact that I can fit a regular bathroom towel around my body now,
and that I have an incredible husband who does so much for us,
and that my children all are healthy and strong.
Some days I feel on top of the world...
I can somehow fit in playing with the kids and doing dishes, some facebook and a phone call to my mom...
without feeling out of balance.
Some days I see the areas I need to change...
and instead of feeling overwhelmed, I feel inspired...
to go. do. change. be better.
Some days just feel good.
And for those days, I am so grateful.

4 comments:
So glad! Love days like that! Hope you have an AWESOME birthday week :)
Yeah for you! So I guess it is pretty unusual my kids sleep until 8:30 or 9pm EVERY day!!! Next year when first grade starts we'll be early birds!
I think my kids just keep waking earlier and earlier. What is with that? I am glad you had a good day. Those are the best and really it all comes down to perspective and attitude. I really need to keep a better grasp on both most days. Thanks for the awesome post.
Those are GREAT days! Glad you had one!
Post a Comment