But I did have to sneak in a few from yesterday. We had some friends over for dinner and barbecued--ooooh, do I love these summer Sunday meals.
The kids ran around and played while we visited--
They have the cutest little girl--Kinlee (sorry, I am sure I misspelled it) She LOVED being in the swing and was all smiles! :)
And their little boy Jaden (sp?) showed up in full Incredibles uniform. He is such a funny kid!
Jenna was pretending to be a baby--she rotates this with being a puppy, a kitty, and a princess. But I thought she looked so funny here...
Dirty face=good meal??
Kaden saw a cat on our fence and watched for it after is jumped down and ran away...
3 comments:
There are lots of other places to host pics on the web like flickr, picturetrail, photobucket...
What I do is when I'm editing my photos, I save a "blog version" of it at 72 dpi and usually only 5x7 inches. (Otherwise, depending on your camera settings, you've got AT LEAST 180 dpi and 8x10). We're talking about a difference of about a 100KB or less, vs. 1-3 MB. You can upload pics all day on those settings...
It doesn't make any difference for me 'cause the pics only display on the screen at 72 dpi anyway. The only downside is that people can't click on it and enlarge it (at least not any bigger than you save it to be).
Anyway, just an idea...
fun. i love that pic of kaden looking for the cat. how sweet.
Do you resize/sharpen for web?? That should help with the space issue.
Post a Comment