Sunday, August 31, 2008

6 Random things about brandon

Hey blog fans, this is Brandon again.
Jenny tagged me so here are my 6 random things:
1. I have a sister-in-law named jenny that has been tagging me to do things for a year and this is the first time I have done it due to the severe allergic reactions I get from calling attention to myself. As you read this I am probably battling desperately to keep my pharynx from swelling shut.

2. I once shattered the light fixture in my friends house because I was involed in a reenactment of a light saber duel and someone put the light too close to the ground.

3. When I was eleven, I was so inspired by the Rocky movies that every afternoon I would box with my friend and his brother in hopes of developing the skill to be world champion. I did, however, bloody my buddy's nose more than once.

4. When I first met my Rachel she tried to get me to go out with her sister.

5. Someone once told my that if I starved myself for three days and wore a loin cloth I would resemble Gollumn from "Lord of the Rings". I was so amused that I now enjoy stroking my ring and hissing my precious, the only thing I don't like about it is not eating.

6. When I was in high school we had to drive a hour and a half to get to the nearest Walmart. Due to the distance, Walmart became an all day family activity. After spending several hours shopping my older brother and I would get bored and developed the habit of yelling "to the BAT CAVE" as we raced down the aisles of the store.

I really am not sure who has been tagged and who hasn't so I tag Jason, Tia, and the husbands of those who read this but haven't written anything themselves.

5 comments:

Jenny and Travis said...

What a great post, Brandon! Gave us both a good chuckle! Thanks for sharing these wonderful random things about you. --Jenny

Kritta22 said...

Excellent! I love it! What are you allergic too?

Carly said...

Hahaha... Brandon, it could be you've read one too many comic books. :)

That was fun to read hahahaha

stephanie and sean said...

brandon, you are one the coolest people we know! i'm grateful for the physical sacrifice you made to divulge incredibly amusing and interesting facts to your avid readers! we loved it!

Lacy said...

Cousin Brandon, you are too funny. I loved those insights about you. Thank for risking an allergic reaction to get us such vital and entertaining information.