Thursday, August 21, 2008

Sprinklers and Sunshine

After naps we did just as planned...played and played outside in the sunshine and sprinklers. It was so much fun...the pics pretty much speak for themselves...


--Kaden has to put a bike anywhere and everywhere it doesn't go--sprinklers, the POOL, etc. What a crazy kid!





Gonna miss these wonderful days of Summer....

7 comments:

Kathy Whittle said...

Such cute pictures of such cute kids! I'm kind of sad to see summer go, too.

jmholloway said...

Great pictures, as usual. I love playing outside in the water. The best part is when the kids crash afterwards.

Mindi :)

ps I know I am crazy, but I love how squashy babies forheads are and you can totally see Spencers squashy forhead in his pictures. I want to touch it. SOOO cute!

Abby and Greg Christiansen said...

Great pictures, sounds like so much fun.

Karie said...

Where do you find the time to post all these cute pictures and make your blog all super cute and fancy?!? I've only been a blogger for a couple months, but if I have questions I sure know where to go!!

Sarah said...

How fun! Kaia would have had a blast doing that. We have been having some really nice weather and I have to admit I am going to miss it too. We will have to do some fun play dates when the winter weather comes.

I love the picture of Spencer he is such a cute boy!

Malissa said...

Looks like you guys had a great day in the water. My boys love the water and it keeps them busy and out of mischief. I totally know what you mean about missing the summer day when they go. I hope it lasts just a little bit longer this year.

The Wyler Family said...

i love these photos. it's so easy to tell that your kids are in heaven. :)