It is 8:22 a.m. I'm up and going for the day...but unfortunately most of my family is 2 hours behind me and are still cozy in their beds.
What a bummer...a big bummer.
Normally I would be thrilled that they are still sleeping (okay, a little jealous too). But today I have a deal I wish they could ALL take advantadge of! I found airline tickets from Salt Lake to Cleveland for $140 ROUND TRIP with tax included...I mean, how often can you fly across the country to see the cutest little kiddos in Ohio for $140 round trip? How often can you spend less than a one way to come see your brother and sister-in-law who are anxiously awaiting your visit?
For that cheap, not often...
But now is the chance, and I cringe at the thought of waking them up to tell them my steal of a deal if it isn't something that would work for them. And now the tickets will probably sell out and we will miss the whole deal....and I will sit here all fall lonely and wishing they were here!
Darn that time difference...
6 comments:
Hope it works out. It sounds like a good deal. How much longer will you guys be there?
What airline is that deal on? WOW!! Megan comes home in just six weeks. Maybe I should come pick her up with those prices....
Oh how I wish we could be there with you now, so I could see Spencer's sweet smiles instead of hearing them over the phone (which was still delightful by the way), and join you on all of your fun adventures! Soon, I hope! --Jenny
did anyone ever wake up?? i really hope so!!
I woulda come if I lived in Salt Lake! Where did you find that awesome deal?
I would still LOVE to come. I wish Salt Lake was closer and I could do that. Someday, somehow, I will find a way to get out there.
Post a Comment