I don't know what it is about this little guy in his underwear reading a book, but it made me realize how much older he is getting and it just melted my heart...
What a sweet guy. Speaking of growing up to fast, I missed just one week of nursury, and I swear that one of our kids has sprouted right up since I last saw him! Incredible! I miss you all. --Jenny
Wait! is he potty trained now? Did I totally miss that. I love the book you have for him. It is incredible how fast time flies. I can't believe we will already be having our baby.
3 comments:
I love those beautiful little moments. What a sweetheart!
What a sweet guy. Speaking of growing up to fast, I missed just one week of nursury, and I swear that one of our kids has sprouted right up since I last saw him! Incredible! I miss you all. --Jenny
Wait! is he potty trained now? Did I totally miss that. I love the book you have for him. It is incredible how fast time flies. I can't believe we will already be having our baby.
Post a Comment