On my way to the grocery store tonight, I stopped and took this picture at a church next to it. It's probably not much, but today it's all I've got! :)
Hi! I liked the movie for the most part. I felt like there were a few too many sexual oriented jokes, but other than that it was good. They had some very clever scenes with people just showing up to sing backup. I don't think it's a movie I'll own, but it was worth seeing once, maybe twice. :)
I really like how well you handle your highlights. I'm always annoyed when something in my photo is blown or washed out. But you';re able to use it so that it accents your main subject. I'm going to Colonial Williamsburg on business this next week, and i really hope i can come away from there with even a fraction of the good pictures you got from SF. You rock!
Hey Rachel- Yeah, i noticed earlier, even before you deleted your sitemeter widget, that it had fixed itself. But sitemeter still wouldn't open at the time. I know Mindy had problems getting on your site last night and I couldn't get on this morning, but by about noon it seemed to be okay.
totally weird... don't know why that happened to our blogs.
4 comments:
Hi! I liked the movie for the most part. I felt like there were a few too many sexual oriented jokes, but other than that it was good. They had some very clever scenes with people just showing up to sing backup. I don't think it's a movie I'll own, but it was worth seeing once, maybe twice. :)
I really like how well you handle your highlights. I'm always annoyed when something in my photo is blown or washed out. But you';re able to use it so that it accents your main subject. I'm going to Colonial Williamsburg on business this next week, and i really hope i can come away from there with even a fraction of the good pictures you got from SF. You rock!
Neat picture! I don't have trouble taking pictures - just trouble posting them.
Hey Rachel- Yeah, i noticed earlier, even before you deleted your sitemeter widget, that it had fixed itself. But sitemeter still wouldn't open at the time. I know Mindy had problems getting on your site last night and I couldn't get on this morning, but by about noon it seemed to be okay.
totally weird... don't know why that happened to our blogs.
Great photo, by the way!
Post a Comment