They're here, they're here! My sister and her 2 kids are here to visit for the week and I am so excited!This picture was taken at the airport when I went in to help her bring stuff out. Can you BELIEVE she fit stuff for 2 kids AND herself for 5 days in ONE (1) SUITCASE?!
Amazed. Seriously amazed.
2 comments:
I'm so excited that your sister is there with you!! You two are going to have SO much fun!! I'm in Nebraska right now visiting my grandparents and my sister came up from Arkansas so we could catch up too. It's been a fun week so far. Tomorrow we're headed to the Children's Museum--can't wait!!
Its great to hear from you. thanks for the comments. Your blog is amazing. Im thinking about doing the picture a day challenge too. What a wonderfuly way to archive life.
Post a Comment