Congrats to Spencer! That is such a fun stage - Thomas recently started walking and now he's almost running already, and never crawls anymore. But he still loses his balance and falls over sometimes. It's so cute!
I love the look on Spencer's face - he knows he doing something awesome!
Yay for Spencer! My little Gatlin has been taking steps too. He took 4 the other day...it won't be long. I am looking forward to it because it is one less baby to carry but on the other hand I am sad because they are growing way too fast. I miss the little baby days sometimes.
Wow - that is so sweet. What a cool way to remember it. Next thing you know he'll be getting the gold medal for making messes. Once they walk the messes begin!
We went to Liberty playground again today after going to the school, and as soon as we pulled in and started to get out Jacob asked, "where's Rachel at?"
17 comments:
So cute Rachel. Love it.
Congrats to Spencer! That is such a fun stage - Thomas recently started walking and now he's almost running already, and never crawls anymore. But he still loses his balance and falls over sometimes. It's so cute!
I love the look on Spencer's face - he knows he doing something awesome!
What an adorable way to remember his first steps and the Olympics...
You watch: he'll be an olympic marathoner or something like that, and you'll pull up THIS photo to show off.
Hooray!!
Way to go Spencer! First steps are always so exciting, except it means they get into even more!!!
haha! that's super cute! congrats are in order!
Yay for Spencer! My little Gatlin has been taking steps too. He took 4 the other day...it won't be long. I am looking forward to it because it is one less baby to carry but on the other hand I am sad because they are growing way too fast. I miss the little baby days sometimes.
Wow - that is so sweet. What a cool way to remember it. Next thing you know he'll be getting the gold medal for making messes. Once they walk the messes begin!
YAY for Spencer!! Now you're Really going to be busy!
Yeah! Go Spence.
That is so awesome!!!!
Congrats to your little guy.
J is also mastering his walk. I think when he starts running I'll be in big trouble!
Yea! Go Spence dog! I loved the look on Spence's face too--like look at me go! Can't wait to come visit you guys! --Jenny
Really cute pictures. Yeah for Spencer!
What a cute post! I love it! Good work Spencer!
We went to Liberty playground again today after going to the school, and as soon as we pulled in and started to get out Jacob asked, "where's Rachel at?"
i love this! he's adorable and you're so creative!
WHoooo Hooooo!
Post a Comment