We were sure craving some tasty popcorn balls tonight, so we whipped up a batch. Little hands just couldn't keep away...okay, big hands couldn't keep away either.
just whipped up a batch huh? I couldn't whip up a batch of popcorn balls if I tried. Looks good. If you really do have a simple recipe, I will be watcing for it on your recipe blog!
Those do look yummy. It amazes me that you just get an idea and put it to action without even a thought. My problem is I think about the mess before I start and then it doesn't seem as worth it to me. You are such a good Mom.
4 comments:
MMMM...yum. I haven't had a popcorn ball in years. Those look fantastic!
just whipped up a batch huh? I couldn't whip up a batch of popcorn balls if I tried. Looks good. If you really do have a simple recipe, I will be watcing for it on your recipe blog!
Those do look yummy. It amazes me that you just get an idea and put it to action without even a thought. My problem is I think about the mess before I start and then it doesn't seem as worth it to me. You are such a good Mom.
Mindi :)
Yummy! We used to make popcorn balls all the time when I was younger. Fun memories...
Post a Comment