Saturday, August 23, 2008

Picture a day Challenge--225


The boys got haircuts tonight, and Jenna wanted to try cutting Kaden's. He was actually pretty still, which surprised me, and I thought they looked so cute together.
It was after this that Brandon then let the kids run the clippers over his hair too...I say wow! There is now proof that I cannot be blamed for his balding head. :)

17 comments:

Kritta22 said...

What a family time!! LOL Hold 'em down, while I get the clippers!! LOL I love it!

The Wyler Family said...

kaden is so brave!

Jenny and Travis said...

What a precious picture! Your boys are so cool and brave! --Jenny

heidi said...

That is so funny. That is so fun to capture those kind of moments. Your kids will look back and have a good laugh.

Thanks for the nice comment. I keep going back and forth on being private. I just can't make up my mind. :)

AprilF said...

Too cute!! Can you send her my way? She does a WAY better job than I do! LOL!!

The Moss Family said...

What a brave kid!! My son would be running the other direction, and so would my hubby!!! Thanks for that awesome srapbook blog. They have some great stuff!!

Sarah said...

LOL What a fun dad! I love this picture it should be in a magazine somewhere. Seriously too cute.

Doug and Mallena said...

Brave little boy! My brothers never let me near their hair--and that was just a few years ago. :)

Anonymous said...

You are so brave to have the little one with something powerful. Mine would go NUTS and ALWAYS want to play with the clippers. Thanks for the comment, we did run out of cars and so tomorrow before he wakes up I will run for more. I just keep praying it will continue to work. It was my friends idea. LOVE IT!!!

Doug and Mallena said...

Are you sure I didn't leave a memory? I could have sworn I did, but if you say so, it must be right. :) I couldn't find the right post, so I'll just put my memory here. I'll do it now since you were so prompt on my blog. :) If I don't do it now, I'll forget.

One of my memories of you is how you went out to find something to eat in downtown Philadelphia during the middle of the night. Not only that, you were what, six or seven months pregnant at the time. :) I don't even go out now at night and I live in the safer area of town. I was amazed at your bravery, or your amount of hunger. :) KISSES!

David and Anita Holloway said...

I hadn't thought of cutting hair as a family activity but it looks like fun! Maybe Tia and I will try that on Dave for FHE tomorrow. Thanks for the idea Brandon! LOL (MOM)

janine said...

Is Brandon sporting a goatee nowadays? Looks good...so grown up! Very brave to have the kids running the clippers!

Mike Hiatt said...

I am amazed at the fun you create in your home. You won't be sorry because your kids will grow up with a "can do" attitude. Thanks for all the stories and pictures. I feel like I am there.

Michelle said...

Mark tries to cut his own hair sometimes... It wouldn't look any worse if the kids helped! ;-)

Looks like Jenna is starting the job training early...!!!

Our Little Family said...

What a brave brother and daddy! That is so fun! We tried buzzing the boys hair for 4th of July and Spencer had a little break down! He was so scared! It was the funniest thing!

Hey quick blogging question how do you put those CUTE borders around your pictures? And is there an easier way to upload lots of pictures at once? Thanks for the tips!

Jenny and Travis said...

Rachel-
I just wanted to let you know that we're going to ditch the Seattle idea. It's too expensive, and more trouble than I want to deal with (pick ups, drop offs, transportation while we're there, a place to stay, etc.). We're going to see if we can sell our BYU tickets to someone and just head to Oakley this weekend for the funeral instead. Thanks again for your help with looking for a flight for us. We really appreciate you. --Jenny

Kevin said...

What a cute picture! Don't you just love having husbands that are willing to cut hair? My Kaden (so fun that we both have Kadens by the way) needs a haircut like every six weeks!