Awwww! You truly have totally adorable little ones!!!! :)) What a precious picture!!! I also loved the ones of Spencer "taking the gold!" Too, too cute!!!
I have to ask how you do all of these clever things w/pictures, tho! I have NO idea how! You make them look so cool on top of how adorable they are!!! :) Have a good weekend!!!
I can't believe how big he has gotten! You probably don't want to hear this, but he still looked like a toddler when I first started reading your blog. Now he looks like a little boy!
I had a dream last night that we got to see your family for a brief second. =) Wish we could be there to spend time with you and your precious kids! --Jenny
He looks way grown up there rachel! I've been kind of blog absent so I was catching up on some of your awesome days. I have missed that. We have and love the deep blue sea book. It made me think of a fun one you might want to try (if you haven't already) I love you stinky face.
8 comments:
Awwww! You truly have totally adorable little ones!!!! :)) What a precious picture!!! I also loved the ones of Spencer "taking the gold!" Too, too cute!!!
I have to ask how you do all of these clever things w/pictures, tho! I have NO idea how! You make them look so cool on top of how adorable they are!!! :) Have a good weekend!!!
I can't believe how big he has gotten! You probably don't want to hear this, but he still looked like a toddler when I first started reading your blog. Now he looks like a little boy!
he is so cute. i love the look on his face.
I had a dream last night that we got to see your family for a brief second. =) Wish we could be there to spend time with you and your precious kids! --Jenny
What a great picture! He is adorable!
He is a cutie and he is growing up! He looks so old in this picture. This is a really good shot by the way.
Really cute! Can you believe how big these boys are getting?
He looks way grown up there rachel!
I've been kind of blog absent so I was catching up on some of your awesome days. I have missed that. We have and love the deep blue sea book. It made me think of a fun one you might want to try (if you haven't already) I love you stinky face.
Post a Comment