It never stops for you, does it... The good news it that they eventually get big enough for you to demand that they clean it up by themselves... That's when they stop making such huge messes, self preservation. Keep breathing!
I love your photography! I wish I could come up with a great name for your blog, but my blog name is pretty lame so I'm afraid I won't be much help. I am for sure going to try that muffin tin idea for lunch. Maybe I can get Madie to eat something good for her!
In the comments to that post, someone also left a link to a food storage calculator that gives a much more detailed breakdown of how much food your family needs. I haven't been following that particular calculator, but as I get further along I will be incorporating it more so I can have a good variety of foods available.
But be careful, once you start your food storage, it becomes a habit-forming hobby! :-)
8 comments:
It never stops for you, does it... The good news it that they eventually get big enough for you to demand that they clean it up by themselves... That's when they stop making such huge messes, self preservation. Keep breathing!
I love this pic- it totally looks like a crash scene out of a kids movie. Think Toy Story. Love it.
I love your photography! I wish I could come up with a great name for your blog, but my blog name is pretty lame so I'm afraid I won't be much help. I am for sure going to try that muffin tin idea for lunch. Maybe I can get Madie to eat something good for her!
cool picture even though it was frustrating. :)
Such a fun mess. :-)
For food storage, I did a post earlier about how much food is necessary. Here's the link to that:
http://lifeat-ourhouse.blogspot.com/2008/07/food-storage.html
In the comments to that post, someone also left a link to a food storage calculator that gives a much more detailed breakdown of how much food your family needs. I haven't been following that particular calculator, but as I get further along I will be incorporating it more so I can have a good variety of foods available.
But be careful, once you start your food storage, it becomes a habit-forming hobby! :-)
Great picture. Although it is a bummer about all the glitter.
Oh Kaden! I love this picture, he was just trying to make his cars pretty Mama! LOL Bless your heart!
How do you get your pictures to be blurry on the sides but come out perfectly in the middle? I love that! Teach me!! :)
Post a Comment