I got to take some pictures for my friend Alana today. She is expecting her first baby in about a month and I was so excited to take a few pictures of her baby belly. I LOVE her shirt...why can't I find these kinds of cute shirts when I am pregnant??? She and her husband are going to be great parents!!
4 comments:
geez...even if i couldnt find a cute shirt like that when i was pregnant...i would just take looking like that when i was pregnant :)...she looks great for 8 mos pregnant! great pic...
wow, it almost makes me want to be pregnant again. :)
I hope I can be around you for you to take pictures of me when I'm pregnant! Oh, and I was wondering if you could do some graduation announcements for me. How early would I need to send you the picture for you to put the announcement together for December 12? Let me know! Love, Jenny
I love your "maternity" pics. They are always so beautiful
Post a Comment