Monday, August 11, 2008

Picture a day Challenge--213

"Leap of Faith"
Jenna is SO trusting that Brandon will catch her. She will leap on a moments notice...

I just love seeing that trust and bond between them...

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Great pic. I really, really like this one. Trust between a parent and child is priceless!

princess jen said...

I love that perspective. Good job to you!!

Keely said...

I just LOVE the pictures you take! You definately have a knack for capturing a moment at the best angle possible! They really make me think, no matter how simple they may seem! I hope you have a great time with your sister visiting! I can't wait to hear all about your adventures!

The life of Jayne said...

This picture could win some awards, its amazing!

blair and maisy said...

That's a really cool picture.

Robin and Stephenie said...

LOVE IT!

Robin and Stephenie said...

LOVE IT!