
This picture is yet another desperate attempt to fill the picture of the day challenge. I had not taken a single other picture today and realized it as the sun was setting.
I am completely exhausted tonight...so this is it. We were crazy busy at home all day...well, mainly I was crazy busy around the house, not that you can tell. Won't go into everything, but being a mom is just plain tough sometimes. I am pushing myself to get out, go see and do, keep in touch with everyone I can so I don't find myself in some terrible depression. But some days I just want to sit down and watch a movie or read a book and do a whole lotta nothing. If only...
Deep breath...
On a positive note:
Today, Jenna also learned about knock-knock jokes...
I have a feeling we have many funnies coming our way.
Signing off...
7 comments:
Sorry about the stressful day...only a stay at home mom knows exactly what that entails! Sometimes you just need to curl up with a book or lay back and watch your favorite movie...if only!
You must share those funnies.
I hear ya. This weekend I would love to just hang out with J, cuddle up with a book, watch a movie . . .
But, family is coming. J's b-day. Drama is a sure thing . . .
Can't wait.
Hmmm...we should schedule a play date.
Do you have a goal for how long to do you 'picture a day'? I love it! Keep 'em coming!
Thanks for the call the other day. It was nice to have a "good" message on my answering machine. Everyone else that left messages wanted something from me. Sheesh! :)
you need some "you" time. bring your kids over sometime soon and go watch a movie or read a book or have lunch with brandon... something for you! you deserve it.
I'd like to try for a picture per month. Note to self: be better at taking pictures.
The time when your kids first start to tell jokes is sooooo funny! I remember my little cousin Nicolette when she first started to tell jokes--she would say "Why did the boy throw the butter out the window? To see butter fly! BUTTERFLY!" and then laugh hysterically. Even better was when she made up her own jokes, that didn't make any sense. I wish I could be there to witness this fun time of life. --Jenny
Post a Comment