Sunday, August 3, 2008

Picture a day Challenge--205

I have heard that chocolate makes everything better....but chocolate and PEANUT BUTTER makes everything PERFECT!

12 comments:

Stephanie said...

Holy cow, that would definitely make ME happier!!

Kemi said...

Um, that is my new screen saver. It might very well become my new Google ID picture, too.

You have GOT to post a recipe. Please, please, please...

Pretty please with Reeses Pieces on top?

Jenny and Travis said...

Amen to that sister! I hope the recipe for this is on your recipe blog! --Jenny

heidi said...

That looks way good! It sounds like you had a great and well deserved vacation. Glad you had a better day.

princess jen said...

mmmm.... so yummy!! Is the recipe on your other blog?

Marci said...

AMEN sister!

Marci said...

one more thing...this is marci btw...see apron girls for name change and any helpful hints will be appreciated.
i just scrolled down and got caught up on your posts. i have to tell you that i think you are an amazing woman. there is just something about you that makes you very special. you are one of those people who makes me feel good inside...does that make sense? i am so happy that we got to meet each other and be apron girls together!:) hang in there with brandon going back to school...i know that's not easy, especially with 3 kids!:) anyway...i just wanted to say what i said and now i said it so goodbye.:) :)

Laura said...

Did you make this? If so, I NEED the recipe! I am a peanutbutter and chocolate junkie!!!!

Mindy said...

Chocolate + peanut butter = heaven. I have to go get a towel to wipe the drool off my desk now.

Sean said...

I couldn't agree more :)

Andrea :) said...

AMEN, SISTAH!!!

Anonymous said...

YUMMY, YUMMY, YUMMY!!!