Wednesday, August 13, 2008

EXHAUSTED

E- Eyes burning, body limp, mind swimming.
X- Xtra sleepy, droopy, blah.
H- Hardly know what I am doing right now...
A- Anyone else feel this way?
U- Up for no good reason at crazy hours in the morning, wishing to be in bed.
S- Sure would be nice to sleep for a long while...
T- Twenty Four hours would be nice.
E- Except that then I probably would be too rested to fully function, right?
D- Day's over...Night.

8 comments:

Kathy and Dave Whittle said...

Did you write this? I feel this way far too often! Seriously, I think it's a Danes hereditary problem.

Jenny and Travis said...

I just wanted to let you know that the Mikarose people got back to me and I am now expecting a new dress in 2-3 shipping days! Thank you for doing the giveaway, and for helping it all come through for me! I am so excited, and can't wait to take a picture of myself in my new dress to post! Thank you thank you! Love, Jenny
P.S. I hope you get a great night's sleep and have a wonderful day tomorrow!

princess jen said...

What a nice poem. I'm still up because I've been watching the Olympics!! But now that it's 1am and I have to get up at 5:30 to go jogging, I should probably go to bed!

Kritta22 said...

I'm staying up with you cuz I'm addicted to Momdot.com! LOL I am so glad Jeeny is getting her dress!! I am so ordering one for Christmas!!

Sarah said...

Just reading your poem makes me tired! I hope you're able to get some kind of sleep and feel better. I'm impressed that you were able to come up with that when you were THAT tired. Seriously.

The life of Jayne said...

F-Fabulous blog
U-undenyably fasinating to read it-
N-Never stop blogging!

Sarah said...

I know how you feel. I feel like this every day. LOL

Jessica said...

Blah. I just feel nauseous.