Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Bedtime, bedtime go away...come again after we play!

When we got home from picking up Sarah from the airport, the kids were anxiously awaiting our return! And with a new playmate arriving, they were THRILLED with the chance to play outside.



I just couldn't say no. :)



So, bedtime was pushed way back and they ran out in the yard with thei pj's on, to swing, run, and play.



Here's Spence from his perch...

The kids all LOVE baby Matthew. Smiles and kisses and the attempted foot bite (why does Kaden choose to show his love to babies this way?!!?) filled our evening.
HOW could anyone resist this little face?!?!
Here we were watching a summersault--great follow through Jenna!
Here we were watching an ATTEMPT at a summersault.

Better balance and better luck next time Kaden! :)


And our sweet little niece (cousin) Emma! I think she looks so cute here!
Spencer just chillin' and watching the kids play.


YEAH! Sarah, we are so glad you are here! What a fun week this will be.

7 comments:

Our Little Family said...

You are so great at taking pictures! You're able to captures the feeling it their faces really well! What a fun evening!

Sarah said...

How fun! I love how Spencer is always watching. He is such a cutie. I also love Kaden's summer sault. What a fun night!

AprilF said...

What fun! I hope you enjoy your week- and great pictures as always!

Jessica said...

Your parents must go GAGA over all those cute and wonderful and beautiful grandkids!

Angela said...

Cute pictures!! Hope you will have a great time with your sister and her kids!!

Amy said...

What a talented photographer you are! THose are very fun pictures! You're amazing!

Michelle said...

What sweet photos! Enjoy your week together!!!